Kids grow up fast and before you know it they are teenagers and too independent to spend time with their families. Whether they are your children, nieces or nephews or friend’s kids, don’t miss out on being a kid again by enjoying these family fun activities near your Orlando apartment.
Here are our top five picks!
- Whether you typically leave Magic Kingdom for the tourists or have season passes, watching the fireworks show over Cinderella’s Castle at Disney World is a magical experience that can’t be missed.
- Ride bikes on West Orange Trail in Winter Garden. This flat 22-mile long trail is the perfect family fun activity.
- Take a thrilling air boat ride through Florida’s Everglades. This fast and fun activity is ideal for older kids and a great way to get out and explore nature in Florida. There are many companies who offer these rides, Boggy Creek Air Boat Rides is just one that has great reviews.
- Visit Orlando’s upside down building where you can learn and discover at Wonderworks. There is so much to do at this “edu-tainment” attraction, you will want to schedule a whole day.
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not Odditorium is a great way to spend a day with kids. You will be amazed at some of the exhibits!
These are just five family fun things to do and visit near your apartment in Orlando. Have Fun!